This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK.
The Company and Role
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies as the business continues to grow and develop.
We’re a remote team based across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company’s history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people.
To support the Head of Compliance, Regulation, and Legal to contribute to and maintain the professionalization of RTT and the wider business where necessary
- Research, develop, implement and maintain a Quality Management Framework within RTT and the wider business.
- Aide in the establishment of an internal audit program
- Facilitating and delivery of internal audits in relation to the RTT Quality Management System
- Creation and monitoring of Risk Register
- Communication of policy and procedure updates
- Monitoring of internal logs (might be good to have moving forward for Non-compliance and Corrective action logs, plus any other logs that may arise)
- General administration as required by the Head of Compliance & Regulation
- Clear, strong, and effective communicator.
- Experience in managing a quality service
- Experience working in a similar role ideally within a charity or public sector organization
- Hands-on and enjoys working with people to deliver positive results.
- Strong relationship builder and networker.
- Confident delivering at pace
- Computer literate - proven skills required in MS Word, spreadsheets, presentations, and planning tools, including GSuite
- Excellent organization skills
- Work from home ready.