This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK.
Salary £35,000 per annum + commission (3rd sale onwards generate £350 commission per sale)
The Company and Role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Social Selling team.
The role will involve active outreach to potential clients on our Social Media platforms to generate leads and guide them through to a successful close.
This will be achieved through the monitoring of Social Media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, for sales signals in comments and posts, and by engaging in conversations to provide information and responses.
The Social Seller must be a self-starter and highly motivated to hunt for high quality leads and to identify lead generation opportunities to increase the efficacy of the role.
- Technical - Must be able to use all job-related tools and systems; Strong technical and online documentation skills. Ability to work with multiple computer systems;
- Sales Acumen - Must be able to source leads, nurture them and convert leads to sales to meet the organization’s sales targets; Must possess excellent listening skills. Must have a “seek first to understand” approach to sales;
- Organisation - Must be organised for effective time management and use of resources;
- Learning Orientation - Must have a desire and willingness to continuously learn and grow professionally; High motivation to learn, develop and perform in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexibility - Must be able and willing “wear many hats” and adapt to changing business needs as the company grows; Must be able and willing to work additional hours as needed; Comfortable with changing tasks frequently and working in ambiguity;
- Core Values - The ability to demonstrate all of Marisa Peer’s core values, fully embracing the vision;
- Ethical Conduct - Must uphold and enforce the company’s ethical standards.
- Problem Solving - Demonstrates subject matter knowledge commensurate with experience. Ability to “think on your feet” during a conversation and tailor the conversation to the audience’s needs and overcome objections.
- Collaboration - Must work well with other departments/functions;
- Self-Direction - Ability to work independently;
- Communication - Must communicate excellently both orally and in writing and must communicate effectively to employees and customers; Must speak, write and read English at the necessary level to competently perform all job duties.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a consultative sales or lead generation role, preferably using social media platforms for engagement.
- Affinity for ongoing change and learning.
- Experience selling coaching, training, or educational programs preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills ensuring that all communications are in line with our brand values and tone of voice.
- Experience navigating Social Media platforms and moderating Social Media comments and inboxes.
- Experience moderating Facebook Groups with strong initiative around community guidelines is preferred, though not essential.
To learn more, please visit us at https://marisapeer.com
As 2018 and 2019 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer, and bestselling author. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in Tatler’s guide to ‘Britain’s 250 Best Doctors’, and has been heralded as everything from “Britain’s Best
Therapist” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men’s Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine for her impassioned and effective approach to changing people’s lives from within.