This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK.
Salary: £28,000 pro rata.
This position is 28-32 hrs per week with some evening coverage where applicable though this will only be for cover and not regular.
The Company and Role
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies as the business continues to grow and develop.
We’re a remote team based across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company’s history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the RTT virtual delivery team to facilitate and host online, virtual classroom sessions to our many Rapid Transformational Therapy students. This will require an energetic, talented, and confident individual who is able to host large live virtual classroom sessions, as well as manage the technology for both European and US based audiences and timezones.
This is a remote, work from home opportunity. Must be a self-starter and able to use your own initiative.
- Provide facilitation and technical support to students in the live virtual classroom events that are an integral part of the RTT Virtual Classroom course. These are presently delivered during the morning and evenings via Zoom.
- Build rapport with trainers, students, and tech support colleagues.
- Providing support to the RTT team delivering the events whilst juggling multiple responsibilities at once e.g. keeping an eye on time, chat box, trainers, and the chat groups.
- Keep track of upcoming event dates for key next steps for students (e.g. next VC Classrooms, Marisa Peer webinars)
- Assist with general student inquiries where necessary (e.g. if students ask where they find certain things in the module, how they book events etc).
- Record key feedback with regards to training delivery and document updates.
- Working with others in the Technical Support team to provide help and guidance on how best to use our range of online courses; covering the use of our apps on laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Administrative duties pre/post event e.g. updating student accounts/follow up emails
- Desirable: Spanish Speaking
- Energetic and confident - happy to be on camera and speak in front of groups of 100+.
- Experience with administering online meeting software (like Zoom, Google Meet or MSTeams) is essential.
- Experience in running events (ideally online) would be advantageous.
- Able to 'lead' the virtual events in a confident, timely manner and ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Calm under pressure & ability to think on your feet
- Patient; (you may be dealing with students with language barriers or who may need reassurance and support)
- Happy to deal with 'difficult' students at time (e.g. somebody who comes in late due to incorrect time conversion and be able to make the student feel welcome and explain the next steps to rebooking etc.);
- Able to assist student tech problems quickly and efficiently and make the student feel supported
- Able to retain information (e.g. which students have health bio concerns / which staff members are observing / do we need to record anything)
- Happy to 'go with the flow' be flexible and fluid. e.g. last minute changes to programme,
- Flexible to work additional hours if events run over or if additional events are scheduled ad hoc
- A fast learner and empathetic communicator.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is important as this is a critical part of delivering an excellent student experience
- Familiarity with using different computing platforms - laptops, tablets and smartphones ia also important with the need to help students remotely
- Experience in a customer service environment with a proven history of using initiative to resolve issues swiftly and patiently.
Qualities and Behaviours
- Written communication: applies a good level of written communication skills for a range of audiences on social media
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a Can-do attitude
- Ability to think outside the box for solutions
- Personable and willing to work collaboratively
- Committed to training and development and the eagerness to learn and improve
- Adaptable to a wide variety of situations
- A real team player and the perfect fit for our fun, friendly team
To learn more, please visit us at https://marisapeer.com
As 2018 and 2019 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer, and bestselling author. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in Tatler’s guide to ‘Britain’s 250 Best Doctors’, and has been heralded as everything from “Britain’s Best
Therapist” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men’s Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine for her impassioned and effective approach to changing people’s lives from within.