This position is largely remote/working from home but there may be the necessity for face-to-face meetings in LA from time to time.
The Company and Role
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Customer Support team. The role will involve day-to-day customer support via our service system as well as technical support for the setup and delivery of live, online video sessions to our customers via Zoom.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a knowledgeable first-line contact for customers in regards to any requests, problems or technical issues and to work with them to resolve and provide accurate feedback in an empathetic and professional way that represents the brand appropriately.
- Provide administrative support to the team.
- Be responsible for the setup and management of live video sessions in line with the product offering. This is currently via Zoom but has the potential to be offered via a different platform at a later date.
- Provide technical support to course delegates in relation to accessing the program and joining the live calls.
- Be able and eager to learn fast in a developing role where your thoughts and ideas are appreciated.
- Have excellent English both written and verbal, attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Process customer requests in a diligent and empathetic manner and provide troubleshooting and enquiry answers.
- Collaborate with colleagues and partners to resolve problems.
- Maintain broad knowledge about the company's products and services.
- Support our customers to resolve logistical and technical questions, as well as platform issues through phone, email, and chat.
- Navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Maintain a high level of world-class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Support a team in an administrative capacity, assisting with customer issues and reporting.
You must be:
- Experienced in customer support or another customer-facing role.
- Experienced in resolving customer’s issues by going the extra mile and communicating with customers in an empathetic way.
- Able to prioritise and process customer requests submitted by email, live chat or instant message promptly and within target deadlines.
- Organised and priority-driven and have excellent time management skills to effectively manage your workload.
- Technologically adept - there's a lot to learn, so good intuition around systems is a must. You are able to learn the ins-and-outs of a new business and technology quickly.
- You will be communicating and expressing potentially complex concepts with current and prospective customers every day so excellent communication skills are a given.
- Happy and confident to work on your own remotely.
Ideally, you should also be:
- Comfortable using a range of digital/online tools ranging from email, through office products to database/CRM systems.
- Creative and able to see new opportunities to work differently, if it contributes to increased customer satisfaction or business success.
- Able to identify opportunities to promote and offer other products and programs by Marisa Peer.
To learn more about the product offered by Truly Rich Ventures, please visit us at https://transitionexcellence.com