This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exponentially growing organisation, who are looking for continuous improvement focussed, ambitious and positive members of their team that want to grow and shape their career with the company. This is a multi-award winning global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
This is a newly appointed role will report into the Head of Learning & Development.
We are looking for someone who is able to:
- Work with the Head of Learning & Development to research and scope the capability of our Learning Management System and how we create the most appropriate learning material/modules for our international student base.
- As an LMS specialist (ideally Talent LMS) you will have the skills to create and implement specific modules to deliver world-class training via our online platform.
- You will be focused on building out our LMS capabilities.
- You will be able to build quizzes, assessments, scenarios and interactivity ensuring all material is of a high standard.
- Testing modules to ensure effectiveness.
- Be able to build multi courses within LMS, including a CPD hub and integration with a case management systems of collection tracking.
- Collaborative and confident in both technical ability and communication skills.
- Building online training areas known as virtual learning environments (VLEs).
- Adapting off-the-shelf VLE products.
- Making sure security measures are in place to control access.
- Staying up to date with the latest design methods and technologies.
- Maintaining a VLE on an ongoing basis.
- Developing eLearning solutions based on business requirements including the preparation of eLearning training needs analysis, creation of storyboards and developing eLearning packages.
- Creative and innovative use of learning technologies, to prepare and create eLearning packages, training assets, and documentation.
- Assist in the creation of an eLearning curriculum, as part of a wider blended learning solution, in support of learning and user adoption of relevant products and platforms, ensuring product features, functionality, and best practice are widely utilised amongst users across the organisation.
- Working with tutors, trainers or development teams to create online learning materials.
- Using eLearning authoring tools to maximize learner engagement and interactivity.
Ideal person for this role:
- Degree educated (essential)
- LMS implementation experience (essential)
- Previous experience in a similar position within the public or private sector
- Commitment to focus on quality whilst keeping a continuous improvement mindset
- Comfortable working within a fast-past (scale-up) changing environment
- Strong sense of organisation • As this is a remote, home based role, you must be self-sufficient to work from home and be proactive in your approach to time management.