Truly Rich Ventures
Director of Operations
Location: Los Angeles, California
We believe you are only scratching the surface of the impact you could have—no matter how successful you are. We help world-class executives become world-class coaches—to massively increase their impact.
Salary: $90k per annum
This position is largely remote/working from home but there will be the necessity for face-to-face meetings in LA from time to time.
The Company and Role
We are seeking a strategic, experienced and insightful Operations Director to join a market leader on the brink of expansion both domestically and internationally. The co-founders of the company are visionaries and they are looking for an implementer—who is proactive and effective at turning ideas into reality.
To learn more about the product offered by Truly Rich Ventures, please visit us at https://transitionexcellence.com
As the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for the daily operational processes and procedures that support our digital marketing programs and campaigns to deliver results. This role will work hands-on within the Kajabi platform to support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing automation functions necessary to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You'll work with members of our marketing team, digital analytics teams, IT and data providers to yield desired outcomes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Contribute and assist with the development and implementation of all necessary operational processes and procedures to deliver the products and services provided by the organization.
- Manage the flow of customers through their journey from lead to graduation ensuring ‘customer astonishment’ and engagement throughout. This will include the learning process itself and interactions within it.
- Manage the marketing and sales budgets closely to ensure that the organisation meets its KPI’s.
- Ensure logistics for courses with relation to employee resources and technical delivery.
- Work closely with the board of directors to manage all internal colleagues to ensure that they are appropriately motivated, trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Contribute to the development of the organisation’s business strategy and lead strategy development across all daily operations to ensure that the organisation achieves its short and long-term objectives.
- Maintain all necessary systems to ensure that organisation operations comply with all legal requirements and meet agreed operational standards.
- Review operations regularly with the board of directors to ensure that these meet required standards and recommend changes where necessary.
- Oversee and maintain the organisation’s structure, colleagues and processes providing for effective management succession for all internal operations.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with all other directors to ensure that there is effective coordination of all organisation activities in support of corporate objectives.
- Act as the organisation’s main adviser on all issues relating to operational functions and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that the organisation maintains its competitive position.
Knowledge skills and experience required
This role requires:
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Extensive experience in operations management in an entrepreneurial business.
- Preferred experience in digital marketing and communications technologies
- A data-driven mindset to mine and analyze rich historical customer data to inform forecasts for renewals, predict quarterly results, and ensure that strategic vision translates into profitable operations.
- Undergraduate Degree in Management, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Significant managerial experience of running cross functional virtual teams
- Adept at ensuring that the high-level strategy remains front-and-centre while understanding the details of day-to-day execution.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision making skills is paramount.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please provide your CV and follow the application prompts to submit a short video explaining why you’d be perfect for the role.