This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK.
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies as the business continues to grow and develop.
As 2018 and 2019 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
The QA Tester will be responsible for the definition and accountability for the test methodology. They will effectively deliver thorough planning and testing of all web pages, sales funnels and advertising campaigns across multiple devices, platforms and browsers. The ideal candidate will ensure that all page and campaign builds are reviewed to ensure that all significant functionality and copy defects are identified and resolved prior to publication.
Working closely with the Build Team and Copywriters to deploy functional changes to tight deadlines.
- Ownership and definition of the standards to be used in the testing process.
- Development and implementation of effective test strategies and test plans for new and existing products by translating the specification documents into clear and comprehensive test scenarios.
- Application of the QA methodology to new and existing pages and campaigns, developed internally or provided by external suppliers; ensuring they meet the provided specification.
- Development of a regression test suite to ensure that existing features and functionalities are unaffected as a result of a rolling release cycle.
- Accurate performance reporting.
- Management of the continual revision of the QA strategy.
- Technical subject matter expert for in-house software capabilities.
- Ability and drive are very important qualities for this role as well as the capability to think outside of the box and identify potential problems early on.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with capability to deliver results to tight deadlines.
- Proactive communication on progress and issues; and development of an effective reporting method to ensure management are aware of key issues impacting projects.
- Demonstrable experience in website and sales funnel testing across multiple browsers and desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Online Marketing or Digital Advertising industry experience is ideal.
- Highly skilled at identifying online issues with a natural urge to resolve these.
- Experience with creating and executing test plans to ensure testing is conducted meticulously and consistently.
- Ability to drive continuous improvements by identifying weaknesses on the websites and funnels.
- Proven experience with analytical/website testing tools
- Commercially minded , dynamic and used to a fast paced environment.
- Undergraduate degree with related experience within software engineering or computer science field and ISEB (or equivalent) certification preferable.
- Comfortable working in the early stages in an environment with no established QA presence and no formal structured QA process.
- Similar experience of working in a small enterprise and adaptable to a non-structured environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Detailed, methodical and motivated outlook.
- Ability to assess particular issues and formulate options, recommendations and appropriate actions.
- Self starter capable of taking on key roles with minimal supervision and guidance and delivering them through to a successful conclusion.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications aptitude is a must.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, email your resume to James Lombardo
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer and bestselling author. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in Tatler’s guide to ‘Britain’s 250 Best Doctors’, and has been heralded as everything from “Britain’s Best Therapist” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men’s Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine about her impassioned and effective approach to changing people’s lives from within.
- Work from home opportunity