This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK.
Salary: £35,000 per annum
The Company and Role
Rapid Transformational Therapy® embraces many of the positive aspects of hypnosis and hypnotherapy that are known to produce a transformative effect on clients: the use of trance, regression and hypnotic conditioning.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exponentially growing organisation, who are looking for continuous improvement focussed, ambitious and positive members of their team that want to grow and shape their career with the company. RTT is a multi-award winning global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
This is a newly appointed role will report into the Head of Learning & Development. You will be working with the Head of Learning & Development to research and scope the capability of our Learning Management System and how we create the most appropriate learning material/modules for our international student base.
- As an LMS specialist (ideally Talent LMS and Articulate/other softwares linking to Talent LMS) you will have the skills to create and implement specific modules to deliver world-class training via our online platform.
- You will be focused on the development of resources on an educational standpoint (curriculum curation & creation)
- Analysing & contributing to an improved delivery model by introducing new resources as well as changing current resources being used
- There is a lot of creative freedom as you will be working with loose briefs; need to be prepared to interpret visions from others and create/develop content from this
- You will be able to build quizzes, assessments, scenarios and interactivity ensuring all material is of a high standard.
- Be able to design and implement material from the ground up working from briefs and feedback to capture ideas and transform into content
- You will be able to curate material to maximize learning experience for students and improve overall learner journey
- Testing modules to ensure effectiveness.
- Be able to build multi courses within LMS, including a CPD hub and integration with a case management systems of collection tracking.
- Collaborative and confident in both technical ability and communication skills.
- Building online training areas known as virtual learning environments (VLEs).
- Adapting off-the-shelf VLE products.
- Making sure security measures are in place to control access.
- Staying up to date with the latest design methods and technologies.
- Maintaining a VLE on an ongoing basis.
- Developing eLearning solutions based on business requirements including the preparation of eLearning training needs analysis, creation of storyboards and developing eLearning packages.
- Creative and innovative use of learning technologies, to prepare and create eLearning packages, training assets, and documentation.
- Assist in the creation of an eLearning curriculum, as part of a wider blended learning solution, in support of learning and user adoption of relevant products and platforms, ensuring product features, functionality, and best practice are widely utilised amongst users across the organisation.
- Working with tutors, trainers or development teams to create online learning materials.
- Using eLearning authoring tools to maximize learner engagement and interactivity.
- Degree educated (essential)
- LMS experience (essential) (Ideally Talent LMS and Articulate/other softwares linking to Talent LMS although not essential which LMS)
- Need to be able to understand learner journeys and what learners need to succeed
- Experience in developing resources for curriculum (curation & creation)
- Curriculum development is a bonus, though not essential
- 2+ years in a similar position within the public or private sector (educational design/curriculum development/creation experience)
- Commitment to focus on quality whilst keeping a continuous improvement mindset
- Comfortable working within a fast-past (scale-up) changing environment
- Strong sense of organisation
- As this is a remote, home based role, you must be self-sufficient to work from home and be proactive in your approach to time management.
To learn more, please visit us at https://marisapeer.com or https://rtt.com/
As 2018 and 2019 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer, and bestselling author. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in Tatler’s guide to ‘Britain’s 250 Best Doctors’, and has been heralded as everything from “Britain’s Best
Therapist” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men’s Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine for her impassioned and effective approach to changing people’s lives from within.