This position is open globally. We are accepting candidates based anywhere in the UK or USA.
Salary: Flexible DOE
Are you someone that has extensive experience of website development practices and principles?
Are you commercially-minded, have a strong customer focus and excellent communication skills?
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a fast-paced marketing team, this could be the role for you!
We are looking for an A* candidate with broad digital marketing skills, mostly to analyse acquired websites and blogs, YouTube channels and Facebook groups within the personal development and weight loss niche.
The successful candidate will be proficient in website optimisation and conversion rate optimisation techniques, and will integrate the purchased website into our current portfolio.
- Align the website with the organisation's brand, strategy and standards
- Report website activity
- Manage landing pages, news/blog posts, articles, images, videos and product specific webpages
- Working to identify and deploy conversion rate optimisation techniques
- Ensure the web platforms are technically optimised for SEO to maximise visibility in search engines
- Lead contact for development, working to deliver the roadmap to agreed timescales and budget
- Collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders across the business
- Respond to security and website performance issues
- Background in website and digital content optimisation
- A/B testing - must be able to confidently talk through AB testing process
- SEO - understanding of meta descriptions, meta titles is essential
- Use of Google Analytics and/or similar
- Good English written skills as you would working with content owners and making recommendations on optimisation of content
- PPC/Social - an understanding of these functions is desired as you would liaise with internal functions who manage PPC and Social at times for customer journey optimisation tasks.
- B2C or eCommerce background would be ideal but not essential