This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
The Company and Role
Rapid Transformational Therapy® embraces many of the positive aspects of hypnosis and hypnotherapy that are known to produce a transformative effect on clients: the use of trance, regression and hypnotic conditioning.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exponentially growing organisation, who are looking for continuous improvement focussed, ambitious and positive members of their team that want to grow and shape their career with the company. RTT is a multi-award winning global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the School’s Learning Resource and E-learning Team. You will provide strategic academic leadership, founded on an established personal academic track record in learning. You will provide management leadership on relevant strategic and operational initiatives in order to improve student outcomes, to deliver improved professional standards, to advance excellence in learning and to assure the quality of the school’s training programmes.
- To head up a team of video editors, programme advisors, content and learning developers and learning resource administrators.
- Lead on the redevelopment and remodelling of the RTT online course and creation of new training programmes.
- Ensure the school’s e-learning programmes, resources and materials are innovative, engaging, interactive and robust.
- Lead improvements in student experience of the Learning Management System, researching and scoping of its capabilities.
- Responsible for end to end development and delivery of the school’s e-learning programme, leading a team of developers who deliver e-learning materials and develop solutions based on business requirements.
- Lead and manage the Video Production, E- Learning & Resource teams to ensure project objectives are delivered on time providing appropriate leadership and support.
- Lead the generation of new content liaising with contributors and create leads to ensure content is published within agreed timescales.
- Ensure that e-learning strategy and content is aligned with the school’s educational objectives and strategy.
- Building and maintaining key relationships with graduate services, student services and the wider school to improve communication and efficiency.
- Create a process of continuous improvement within the Learning Resources team; using engagement with team members across the organisation, students/ graduates and in response to data collected
- Support the Data Analyst in the collation of feedback documenting student progress with a view to devising appropriate training action plans to improve student outcomes and course action plans to improve our delivery across live and online training programmes.
- Ensure training events have the necessary resources and support required to deliver the programme.
- Support with the assessment process for live and online students
- Drive performance management systems and processes across department
- Oversee a resource library of e-learning materials following strict version control and branding procedure
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System or Virtual Learning Environment,
- Experience in design software solutions, product/domain/technical/business knowledge.
- Demonstrate curriculum planning skills, learning content and assessment material for new e-learning modules
- Degree essential
To learn more, please visit us at https://marisapeer.com or https://rtt.com/
As 2018 and 2019 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer, and bestselling author. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in Tatler’s guide to ‘Britain’s 250 Best Doctors’, and has been heralded as everything from “Britain’s Best Therapist” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men’s Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine for her impassioned and effective approach to changing people’s lives from within.