This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK or USA.
Employment Status: Employed Full Time
Salary: up to £57,700 per annum, DOE, plus possibility for profit bonus
The Company and Role
Would you like to work for a company that is helping people make positive changes in their lives and the lives of others? Or maybe you are thinking of a career change into a fast-growing, entrepreneurial business?
We’re a remote team based across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company’s history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people.
Marisapeer.com and RTT.com are looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager to oversee our affiliate partners and manage the affiliate networks such as affiliate window and other large affiliate aggregators.
The Affiliate Manager will deliver our affiliate channel strategy, including the development and maintenance of the affiliate program, whilst also increasing and managing our portfolio of affiliate clients and platforms.
This is truly a dynamic position in a very fast moving company.
- Strengthening the existing affiliate partnerships and implementing strategies to increase quality and yield from these affiliates.
- Acquiring new partners through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails, whilst ensuring the return on investment of those accounts.
- Sourcing, managing and optimising affiliate relationships to deliver against targets and represent the company in the best possible light.
- Setting up of new affiliate accounts and ensuring that all tracking is in place and working correctly to enable full optimisation of the account by following all different sources of traffic.
- Budget and cost control to deliver marketing spend, partner payments, performance reporting and engaging with internal and external agencies / affiliate partners to obtain the necessary data insight and inputs to continuously drive performance.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Providing excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Management of business negotiations with affiliates and agreeing promotions.
- Developing business strategies to improve affiliate programs and work with the internal teams cross-functionally to deliver requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Implementation of affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blogs, etc to increase revenue targets.
- Recommending process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Providing training on affiliate management and systems as required.
- Maintaining open communication with all affiliates on day-to-day issues.
- Staying up-to-date with current trends in affiliate marketing and identifying new opportunities, platforms, processes and systems.
- Extensive experience in delivering against targets with a proactive response to risks.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of relevant industry tools.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong commercial awareness and focus.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work within a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- It would be helpful but not essential to have experience in personal development courses, personal development products ie. meditation products such as blankets and sleep masks; food supplements and vitamins.
- Clickbank and Amazon experience are preferred but not essential.
To learn more, please visit us at https://marisapeer.com
As winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is an internationally award-winning, qualified hypnotherapist with advanced certificates in hypnotherapy from the Hypnotism Training Institute of Los Angeles. Marisa has completed additional studies in hypno-healing, advanced hypnotherapy, medical hypnotherapy, and Gestalt analysis.
Having undertaken further studies at the Proudfoot School of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy and the Atkinson Ball College of Hypnotherapy, Marisa has dedicated the last three decades to researching, testing, and applying the most beneficial principles of hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, NLP, CBT, and neuroscience.
The result of over 30 years of careful and rigorous study, Marisa’s unique Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) has helped tens of thousands of people worldwide to overcome their own personal challenges and lead happier, more fulfilling lives.