This is a remote/working from home position.
The Company and Role
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work alongside Marisa Peer, world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer, and best-selling author. Marisa has over 100 million views on YouTube and is a high power speaker, appearing on international stages to audiences of over 10,000.
As Marisa’s PA, you will run areas of private and business affairs, as well as assisting in the creation of Social Media content.
Based in Dubai, UAE, you will need to live in an easy reach of Al Barari and there will be daily visits to the home of Marisa, as well as possible travel outside of the UAE as required.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be able to fully understand the needs and commitments of Marisa’s lifestyle. You must have good knowledge of Dubai and be able to introduce Marisa to networking areas, especially considering Marisa is a new resident to the area.
Ideally you have experience working with entrepreneurs and have experience in PR/TV and are able to arrange global commitments inclusive of webinar/virtual commitments and providing Marisa with full briefings of each meeting/appearance.
Advantages to the role would be previous experience in the personal development space, with social media experience being a bonus. You must have a proactive can-do attitude, work well under pressure and be capable of multitasking. Discretion and trustworthiness is also essential.
2023 is proving to be a big year, and there is focus on brand building projects and various events. You'll need to be able to adapt well to a fast-paced environment, demonstrate flexibility as timelines and priorities change, and provide a high degree of attention and responsiveness to the needs of Marisa.
Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments as well as being able to fully brief Marisa on her daily commitments, webinars, etc.
- Daily visits to the client’s home, with the rest of the work being completed from your own home
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Acting as a first point of contact for Dubai related matters as well as liaising with other PA's within the team
- Ability to produce some Social Media content (pictures, videos etc) as well as posting these across various social media accounts
- Help with purchases, and daily tasks
- Other miscellaneous tasks to support the Marisa as required
- Have demonstrable, proven experience providing personal assistance
- Confident communication skills
- English as their first written and spoken language
- Have proficient knowledge of Google and other software packages
- Have experience of working with Apple / Mac products
- Demonstrate excellent organisational abilities and attention to detail
- Be comfortable with a flexible working approach
- Full clean driving licence in Dubai
- Experience of basic filming