This is a remote/working from home position.
Salary: £24,000-30,000 per annum, DOE
The Company and Role
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies as the business continues to grow and develop. We’re a remote team based across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company’s history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people.
We are seeking a young and ambitious Motion Graphic Designer for a Junior position with creative vision and a mix of both technical and soft skills. This is a fantastic opportunity especially for college graduates to get a first full-time position in the content and media industry, to join a progressive and incredibly ambitious team and have a real impact on shaping the future of the Marisa Peer suite of products.
- Create and develop compelling and effective motion graphics for a variety of content for our various channels and platforms (YouTube, VSLs, Ads, short form social content) as well as company internal content that aligns with the company’s branding, messaging and objectives.
- Create engaging short form social content to further accelerate organic growth.
- Work closely with the whole content team to ensure content requests are understood and completed by delivery deadlines.
The perfect candidate will possess stellar written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and an aptitude for making quick, quality decisions.
Ideally, the candidate will have:
- Exceptional skills in motion graphic design, especially with text and animations.
- Experience with (still) graphic design.
- Additional post-production skills: being able to create engaging content with editing video, audio experience (including sound mixing, sound design, compression, EQ, effects processors, noise-reduction) adding music/SFX, Skills and knowledge in video formatting for multiple delivery platforms, media management and organisation.
- Video editing experience for social media based content/marketing campaigns
- Ability to work efficiently and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality control
- Familiarity with multimedia editing software (Adobe CC, Resolve)
- Your own necessary hardware to edit and create motion graphics and videos
- Formal education in motion graphic design and other new media areas (preferred but not essential)
- Great interest in personal growth and learning
In this role we expect you to:
- Manage your own time independently
- Maintain excellent communication with the team, and be readily available to help out with daily operations or adjust to changing priorities
- Work regularly with large data video formats (4k-6k)
- Follow our workflows and SOPs relating to the production of, as well as the cataloguing of multimedia assets
- Be organised, thorough and diligent in all of your work, with a good eye for quality control.