This is a remote/working from home position. Must be able to communicate effectively across UK and Dubai time zones.
Salary: Flexible DOE
The Company and Role
This is Skip Kelly, the CEO of Rapid Transformational Therapy® and I am on the search for a highly experienced, strategic, and organized COO.
The company is stable, sustainable, and evolving at a great pace. We've built a wonderful company culture and I am seeking the perfect executive to compliment my skills and the team.
The COO will be at the forefront of leading our team of high-performing staff to be efficient, productive, and effective. The ideal candidate has incredible passion for delivering the best online education the world has to offer with a modality that makes a tremendous positive impact.
You must be deeply committed to the team's happiness, effective systems, nurturing our leaders, and be endlessly excited at the mention of Strategy Meetings.
We are becoming the world's greatest transformational career organisation and have a multi-year roadmap for delivering even more value to the world.
RTT® is a multi-award winning global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their most beautiful life.
- Collaborate with CEO in setting and driving organisational success
- Translate strategy into actionable steps for growth
- Enhancing company-wide goal setting and performance management
- Analyse internal systems and identify areas for enhancement
- Work closely with HR and Managers to ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and team fulfillment
- Ensure compliance with national and local business regulations
- Eight or more years of experience in executive leadership roles
- International business experience
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- Expertise in data analysis
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues