This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere willing to work against UK/east coast USA time zones.
Salary: Flexible DOE
At Marisa Peer, we're not just a company; we're a movement dedicated to transforming lives.
Peer Partners is the fusion of an enormously successful therapeutic modality called RTT (www.rtt.com) with a successful coaching modality (http://bit.ly/rtc-brochure) plus an intense marketing program.
Once a graduate has been trained in therapy, coaching and the ability to use sophisticated techniques in marketing they then can become a Peer Partner.
We're on the hunt for a world class Business Development Expert to join our team and help therapists and coaches soar to new heights in their practices.
As a Business Development Expert, you'll be the driving force behind our mission to empower therapists and coaches to reach their full potential.
As part of the Peer Partner program; we will produce websites and social media for the Therapists and Coaches within the program. They will charge $4000 for a three-month client engagement, and this will include meeting the client bi-weekly. It is our intention that as a minimum they would see two clients per day. The rest of the time would be spent on marketing.
If they are seeing two clients per day they are seeing ten per week so they have 20 simultaneous clients per quarter and therefore the workload is 80 clients per year.
Lead Generation Dynamo: Use your expertise to generate a steady stream of qualified new clients for our therapists and coaches
Client Relationship Virtuoso: Forge unbreakable bonds with our therapists and coaches, understanding their unique needs, specialties and industry niche’s, and providing them with customised business growth strategies
Training and Coaching Guru: Step into the role of mentor and guide, imparting your wisdom and experience in business development to help our therapists and coaches to reach and conquer new heights in their business and in their lives
Market Visionary: Stay one step ahead of the game by keeping your finger on the pulse of industry trends, competition, technology and more ensuring our coaches and therapists remain on the cutting edge
Collaboration Maestro: Team up with our world-class marketing team to craft cutting edge strategies that entice potential clients from far and wide at an acceptable cost
Skills & Requirements
- A proven track record as a Business Development Expert, ideally in the coaching/therapy realm.
- Mastery of business development methodologies and a visionary approach to strategy
- Exceptional communication skills (to include active listening and personal presentation skills)
- Charisma that could light up a room, and ability to understand big picture desired outcomes
- A knack for problem-solving and ability to think on your feet
- A history of achieving and surpassing targets
- Business / entrepreneurial mindset
- Maintaining records and preparing written reports - including but not limited to SOPs and written processes
- Rules on confidentiality and data protection and how to follow them